First, you want to click the link on the Member Homepage to go to your "Entrepreneur" Members Only page (or whichever membership level you have). There you'll be able to add a "Design" to your account. Once you've added a Design to your account, you will be able to order that Design to be printed on all kinds of shirts either on demand, or in bulk. It's that easy!
Here's an even more detailed step-by-step instruction set:
STEP BY STEP PROCESS FOR GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SHIRTBOT MEMBERSHIP.
- Start from the Member Homepage by logging into your account.
- Click on the link to your [ENTREPRENEUR] (or your appropriate membership level) Members Page. This link will say "Click to proceed to your [ENTREPRENEUR] Members Page"
- In the first tab labeled "Add A Design To Your Account," fill in the form and pay the one-time setup fee to add a "Design ID" to your account. (Only add one Design ID at a time!)
- After you "Add A Design To Your Account," click the Artwork Upload link, or click here: Artwork Upload.
- Once you've paid the setup fee for your Design, your Design ID will be stored in your account, and ready for you to have printed on-demand, or in bulk (if your Membership level allows).
- Go back to your Members-Only Order Page and click on the second tab labeled "Order Shirts On-Demand."
- Use the slide-out links for each shirt type to view the different shirts you can have printed.
- In each shirt's order form, select your "Design ID" from the first drop-down menu, then the color of the shirt, and the size of the shirt, and click "Add to Cart."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to checkout and complete your order.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for each new Design you want to have printed.
- Repeat steps 6-9 each time you want to order shirts to be printed.